Program Lead , Nuh – Mewat( Haryana)
About the role – The incumbent will play a crucial leadership role at Kayantar Foundation as Program Lead. The incumbent would be responsible for the organization’s success as well as his or her own professional and personal development. He or she would co-create impact designs for programmes while keeping the Kayantar Foundation’s philosophy in mind, both at the individual and community levels.
This is a position that will demand you to go beyond submitting project reports and shaping lives toward a brighter future. We’re searching for someone who is goal-oriented, quality-oriented, curious, determined, collaborative and enjoys having fun while doing so with a good work-life balance.
Job Responsibilities – The incumbent will be result-driven and flourish in a people and goal-oriented workplace. The candidate should be highly motivated and should have a track record of diplomacy, persuasion, and analytical abilities. The major responsibilities are as follows, but is not limited to:
*) Program implementation
- Be responsible for efficient and effective program delivery of all programs.
- Support, mentor, coach and build the capacity of stakeholders and team members.
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of annual plans and budgets of all programs in the state in coordination with the field team.
- Lead the application process for funding opportunities, especially government and local CSR, work on data for donor acquisition and reporting.
- Do risk assessments of programs, propose action for risk management during strategies planning.
- Conduct discussions with relevant stakeholders to collate evidence for the theory of change and the eventual impact.
- Responsible for financial planning and budget management.
- Designing, implementing and/or overseeing M&E frameworks.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the organization.
*) Team Management
- Be responsible for overseeing teams at the state level, fostering a culture of high performance and capacity development of teams.
- Ensure timely completion and delivery of internal and external reporting requirements.
*) Documentation for the Project
- Develop quality donor reports as per the mandate during the reporting period across the project locations.
- Share programmatic developments at all levels and document them for strategic reports.
- Contribute to any reports, collaterals due for the donor or internally.
- Take lead in the development of communication materials for projects along with their dissemination on different platforms.
Education qualification/ Required Skills & Experience:
- Has studied Social Development Management, Social Work or a related subject.
- 3+ years of experience leading/managing program operations.
- Knowledge and experience in building and nurturing government relationships and collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Be the face and voice of Kayantar Foundation, clearly communicating the work of the organization.
- The candidates must be self-starters and committed to performing their duties with minimal direct and day-to-day supervision.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and report on project success criteria results, metrics.
- Exceptional and persuasive written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with staff, government stakeholders, community leaders and other stakeholders.
- Budget preparation and financial management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Consultancy fees of ₹3,60,000/- per annum will be paid for your service (subject to relevant taxes at source.)
About the organization – Some social development professionals saw the dream of turning marginalized communities into a self-sufficient group of people with conducive living conditions within their own lifespan. They believed that this can be done by enabling local and young champions with skills to co-create interventions to bring positive change to the community. With this dream, Kayantar Foundation was established. We use an integrated development approach and focus on achieving Sustainable Development Goals. We support motivated and passionate learners/champions who are eager to bring in a positive change in society by orienting them on different development aspects for intervention designing, management and monitoring that would enable them to work as social development professionals. Together with these learners /champions, we act as aggregators to enable positive change by partnering with civil society organizations with domain expertise in the themes of livelihood, education and health.
Kayantar Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristics.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the second round of the application process.